SecurLOCK Equip App
Protecting your family from fraudulent transactions just got easier! Take control of how your debit cards are used right from your smartphone.
With the SecurLOCK Equip app, you can:
- Turn the entire card on and off or by channel (in-store, online, mobile, ATM, etc.)
- Set transaction spending limits
- Select geographic locations where the card can be used
- Set merchant locations
- View recent transactions and receive real-time alerts
Download the SecureLOCK Equip App Today!
Identity Theft 911®
Lifestages is an exclusive benefit now available to all FNB Bank customers with First Choice and Super Select checking accounts.
Identity theft, the nation’s fastest growing crime, can have a devastating effect on victims. Dealing with the repercussions of the experience can be overwhelming and extremely time-consuming.
That’s why FNB Bank has partnered with Identity Theft 911®, America’s leading identity theft solution company, as a benefit to all of our First Choice and Super Select checking customers. Your enrollment in IDT911 is automatic, and gives you a one-on-one relationship with a trained, dedicated fraud specialist. You will receive these benefits automatically:
- One-On-One Access to a Personal Fraud Specialist
- Proactive Assistance on Lost or Stolen Wallets
- Many More Benefits
Identity IQ Protect Max
Get even more benefits when you select the optional Identity IQ Protect Max. Just enroll online with a valid e-mail address. Limit one per household at no charge.
- Up to $1,000,000 of Identity Theft Restoration Coverage
- Daily credit file monitoring of your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion files, with E-mail Alerts
- Fraud Alert Assistance
- Credit Score Tracking
- Comprehensive Victim Assistance Benefits
- Lost Wallet Assistance
- 25 percent discount on Identity IQ Protect Max for Additional Family Members
If you are a victim of identity theft, contact Identity Theft 911 at (866) 602-2056 for assistance. Give them your member number ID# IDT12006.
Credit monitoring and fraud monitoring are only available for victims with online access and a valid email address.
Resolution services are not an insurance product and do not include the recapture of victims expenses or losses resulting from fraud. Resolutions services do not include psychological counseling for crime victims.